Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Top Chef Wednesday

A few weeks ago, I decided that one way that I could lose my dumpy butt would be to cook myself a complete dinner (as in, not tomato soup from a can and some pita and hummus) every Wednesday to coincide with the airing of Top Chef.

Well, it's Top Chef Wednesday, and I'm writing my maiden post on our new blog, I Dip, You Dip, We Dip, instead of slaving over my stove. I'm not starving though; I stopped by the hot food bar at Piedmont Grocery and grabbed a tamale and some three bean salad. My lazy, dumpy butt is here to stay.

S'ppose we're in this together, J. Put your hands up on your hips, and let's dip.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea. You should do it next week. What are your feelings about cooking? Do you want to? Or hate it?
    I just keep thinking about those cupcakes! Those were really good.
    I made some hot ham water tonight. Pretty legit.

    ReplyDelete