Thursday, February 19, 2009

oooOooooOOOOooo sparkly!

I went on a rampage yesterday cleaning the house. I did all the dishes, tidied up every part of the bedroom (that was ALOT of work--how can like 20 square feet hold so much crap? ok so its more than 20 but whatever), vacuumed up the 3.5 billion ants that have taken up residence, and some other crap.

I also discovered RuPaul's Drag Race.

("RuPaul's Drag Race! May the best woman--Best Woman--win!") You should watch at least one episode.
...also, I thought it would be good to list...
Eleven Things I Like About My Job
1. Our office is decorated like a jungle.
2. I don't have to do anything disgusting.
3. I can take lunch whenever I want.
4. We have some pretty awesome people as clients.
5. Other clients offer challenges. Challenges are good...
6. I like my coworkers.
7. Brendan brings his dog Sam who is the coolest dog!
8. Sometimes I sneak in time to read design magazines, but it's close enough to still qualify as "work."
9. We have fun Christmas parties.
10. Everyone gets presents on their birthday.
11. Everyday is another opportunity for me to practice being on-time (it doesn't come naturally to me!).
umm that's it for now...

2 comments:

  1. This list is a great idea but I only have two items:
    1. $
    2. The break-dancing gnome that sits on my CPU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, wait, wait...

    Break dancing gnome.

    Please send pictures.

    ReplyDelete