Wednesday, February 11, 2009

List: A KK Production

Good ish, J.

You're one of the most creative people I know, so I feel that number 1 should be easy. I know it's really hard to make time out of every single week to go to your studio, but how about just two or three hours. Wake up on Saturday, get some coffee, walk (!) over to your studio and do your thing. You know, that thing that you creative types do.

No tips on the snooze button. Blame my dumpy butt-less parents, but I never knew about the snooze button until college. Since then, I've used it... once? I actually turn my alarm clock off when I want to sleep in. Lillian, a former roommate of mine, once caught me unplugging it while half asleep. I've read that you should place your alarm clock out of reach to keep yourself from hitting that beautiful little button. Try that.

"healthy + glowing + awake" I hear ya. "get a job that i love" Ditto. "continue learning" Yup.

********
My list:

- Cook more! I'm not a great cook but I like to do it. As with almost everything else, I'm not motivated to do it daily... hell, weekly.
- Continue learning. Long term: Maybe law school. Short term: I don't know. A Portuguese class? In that vein, I need to do something with my hands. I've never been very crafty nor am I musically-inclined, but I have to 1) Finish my upholstery project and 2) Buy a ukulele and... er... learn how to play it.
- Do laundry more than once every three or four weeks. (No joke.)
- Spend less cha-ching. I'm not bad at saving per se, but I could always save more.
- Do something physical. I've been so sedetary in the past six months. Yuck.

In sum: cook, learn, wash, save, move.

1 comment:

  1. that's how often i do my laundry, too :(
    and our machine is just downstairs...

    ReplyDelete