Tuesday, February 17, 2009

fudge is good

"So are brownies," Holley says.

My sister and I were playing with my camera and her nifty blacklight pen. Using a long shutter speed, she was able to write this profound message in the air in my dark living room.

It's turned into her science project that is due this Friday. She is testing a bunch of shutter/aperture combinations to see which produce the best image.

So Holley has been over a lot to work on this, which is great because one of my goals is to make myself more available for my sister, and I love woking on school projects with her because she gets into her schoolwork--sometimes she seems bored or over it.

Next thing I want to work on with her is her penmanship, although I do like whatever font she chose for her 'fudge' picture.

2 comments:

  1. Brownies *are* good! Today is Top Chef Wednesday. I need to figure out what to cook before the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete