Wednesday, September 15, 2010

512 Days Later...


The last time I reevaluated my goals on this blog was in April 09. I have no idea how far I've come... or how far I've left to go... or if my goals are even relevant to my life anymore!

creativity + productivity
These words are abstract... skip :)

abolishing the snooze button
As you know, this is currently a goal of mine. What you may not know is that I had a few months during which I WAS SO GOOD at this! I never used the snooze button... it was awesome! Since I know I'm capable of it, I'm going to do this for the next week straight and reclaim my good habit.

being healthy + glowing + awake
Five-hundred-twelve days ago, I said I wanted to build more muscle, lose my extra fat, have clear skin, a clean bill of health, and health insurance. I've still got some progress to make. I DID do the 30 minutes of walking that I committed to in my last post. And the next day, I did a bajillion jumping jacks and things of that nature. I've mostly been walking, so I'm gonna kick it up a notch. Do you think I should get into Burst Training or back into running (training for a 5k)?

conquering my apparent fear of housework
I've been doing really well at getting rid of stuff. Still working on it! My at-home office looks great and it's a super-functional space, so I'm excited to keep at this one.

being reliable + available
What I'm noticing about my goals is that they're not really set up to be complete-able... Like, how long do I have to be consistently reliable & available in order to know that I've accomplished this? Good qualities, though...

getting a job that i love
Yay! I'm self-employed!

nourishing my relationships
Another very unspecific goal/good idea...

collaborating
Ditto.

becoming debt-free
I've made some definite progress on this one!

continuing my education
I've been in business/life courses for over a year now. I'd say I'm doing REALLY well on this one.

New SMART goals coming next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment